1. What do I need in order to embroider my company logo?
In order to embroider your logo on your shirts we need to have your logo in a digitized format. This is not a normal graphics file. Digitizing is the process of converting your logo to a stitch format that can be read by an embroidery machine. In order to convert your logo to this format we need a clear image of the logo. A vector format is preferred, but we can work with a high resolution JPG.
2. Can I order products from Embroidery 2 online?
Absolutely. Our online store contains a wide variety of apparel and promotional merchandise but with over 850,000 different items, please contact us for a personalized consultation.
3. Do I have to buy a product from Embroidery 2 in order to have it customized?
No. You may walk in with your own apparel and we will be happy to provide you with quality custom embroidery.
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
You can make the payment by check, money order, American Express, Discover, Master Card or Visa. We do accept Purchase Orders from Major Corporations, Government.
5. What is Print Ready Artwork?
Camera-ready artwork is any professionally prepared black and white rendering of your logo, emblem, line art or copy. The quality of your imprint depends upon the quality of artwork supplied to us! Artwork can be submitted via E-Mail, by Mail on disk or FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
Artwork can be accepted from the following programs:
- Adobe Illustrator - up to CS5. If you have CS6, please save your file down to CS5. Click here for instructions. Please convert all fonts to curves. Click here to learn how to do this.
- CorelDraw - Any version; please include fonts or covert all text curves. Any embedded jpegs must be 600dpi or higher at 100% final size or larger.
- Photoshop - All EPS, TIFF files (layered if possible). They must be 600 dpi or higher at 100% of final size or larger.
Please Note: Vector Art is preferred. It provides the best quality and allows images to be resized without loss of sharpness and detail. If you don't have camera ready art, our art department can prepare your artwork, please email / fax or call for quotation.
6. What is Standard Production Time?
- Embroidery and Screen Printing = 7 – 10 business days
- Garment Printing = 3-5 business days after proof approval
- Promotional products = Production time ranges from 5-7 business days to 2-4 weeks depending on the product.
- Rush Services are available
7. What's the minimum order of a custom embroidery job from Embroidery 2?
There is no minimum order at Embroidery 2. We will customize any job, no matter how large or small.
8. What if I need it fast? Really fast?
Give us a call. We will do our best to meet your deadline. We can turn embroidery around as fast as 24 hours. We can turn promotional items around in just 48-72 hours.